- BROWN CANNES FIXED BISTRO SET
- BLACK POLYETHYLENE RATTAN ON AN ALUMINIUM FRAME
- WEATHERPROOF AND UV RESISTANT
- WICKER WOVEN
- POWDER COATED
- RUST PROOF
- RIGID ALUMINIUM FRAME
- ROUND TABLE
- UV RESISTANT
- EASY WIPE CLEAN
- CAN BE LEFT OUTSIDE IN ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS, ALTHOUGH IT IS RECOMMENDED TO BE STORED AWAY IN THE WINTER
- MACHINE WASHABLE POLYESTER COVERS AND DRYMAX FIBRE FILLING
- FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY*
BROWN CANNES FIXED BISTRO SET
- 2 x Carver seat with ivory cushions
- Round table
- Shatterproof glass top
- Brown polyethylene rattan on an aluminium frame
- Weatherproof and UV resistant
- Wicker woven
- Powder coated
- Rust proof
- Rigid aluminium frame
- Round table
- UV resistant
- Easy wipe clean
- Can be left outside in all weather conditions, although it is recommended to be stored away in the winter
- Machine washable polyester covers with drymax fibre filling
Typically 2 weeks lead time. Delivery is free to UK Mainland with Free Installation.
For delivery to Isle's we ask that you cover the cost of ferries etc to location. Please call for quote.
If in doubt about anything below please call us to discuss your needs.
Choose Your Location
When thinking about where to position your spa you should consider:
- The view from the house to the spa, and the view from the spa itself.
- Ensure quick and easy access from your house to the spa.
- Direction of drainage. Water should always drain away from the spa. Do not locate your spa in a low run-off area - rainwater could flood the area and equipment damage.
- If you are installing the spa within a deck the entire spa base must be sitting directly on the prepared base. The lip of the base must not be supporting any weight.
- The minimum clearance for entry to the spa's access panel for servicing is 1 meter or 39 inches.
- The spa should not be located near or under overhead wires and must be kept clear of all electrical appliances.
Under normal circumstances planning permission is not required but we recommend consulting your local planning office prior to purchase.
- The site you select for your spa must be a flat, level continuous surface that contacts the bottom of your fully.
- Spas weigh between 900kg and 1,900kg when full, so a solid support is essential. A 10-15cm (4"-6") thick reinforced concrete slab is ideal but not a requirement. In most cases your spa can be placed on a properly fitted existing patio. Your spa can be mounted on a deck, but it must be of solid construction. Either way its is recommended you install your spa at ground level to allow easy internal access.
- The base needs to be at least the same size as the footprint of your spa. Check individual spa measurements for details.
- The power supply must be a dedicated RCD protected circuit. You will need to get a qualified electrician to undertake this work (check spa for AMP requirement).
- Plug and play models plug directly into a 13Amp/230V outlet.
Delivery And Access
The spa will arrive as a one unit and must not be dismantled until it has been positioned in your exact location. You will need to have sufficient clearance for the spa to be rolled into place on a trolley, either on its side or on its base. (See measurements for each spa.)
Chemical Maintenance Spa Company Crib Sheet - will all be explained during your install but may be useful to print off for later use
Scale Control – 4 Caps
Chlorine – 4 Tea Spoons
Scale Control – 2 Caps
SPA Cleaner – 2 Caps
Foam Free – 3-5 drops on area when needed
SPA Shock – 4 caps overnight to clean water – 12 hours (if does not work will need to empty and re-fill)
Test Every Couple of days
Alkaline Boost – 1 Cap Per Square Low
PH – UP & Down 1 Cap Per Square
Chlorine – Circa 1 Person in the tub = 1 Tea Spoon of Chlorine